christyherself

Christy Herself

...now officially on booklikes

The Last Good Knight Part V: The Last Good Night (The Original Sinners)

The Last Good Knight Part V: The Last Good Night (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz I have to say, this set of novellas makes up what I think will be one of my favorite sets ever. EVER. This story takes place prior to The Siren (three years), and tells the story of Nora and Lance.

The more I read about Nora and her life, the more convinced I am that she is the kind of woman to emulate. By this I mean she is a strong woman who knows what she wants and not giving a damn what people think. I love the fact that is sexual and owns it. She is also a loving, kind woman. I have a girl crush on her in a bad way. :)

Having already gotten to know Nora in The Siren, I feel like I know her. In this series, I came to enjoy getting to know (and dare I say fall a little in love with) Lance. He was different than heroes in other books of this type; not overly romantic, yet saying all these wonderful things in a believable way. I don't know about you, but this goes a long way with me as a reader. Do you ever read romances, and the men say things that we woman really year to hear - but you do an eye roll, because you know that a real guy will never say that? Not one eye roll while reading this.

This is a must read for every Tiffany Reisz fan, and if you have not read her books - you really must start NOW. GO. She has a list on her website with recommendations of the order they go in to help you along. I know you aren't sitting here and that you are opening a new tab RIGHT NOW to get these books.

**Complimentary copy courtesy of Harlequin via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**