christyherself

Christy Herself

...now officially on booklikes

Zombie Fallout

Zombie Fallout - Mark Tufo This was one of the funniest books I read this year. What more could a zombie fan ask for? Zombie apocalypse, funny, smart characters.

The humor is what sets it apart from the other books of the horror/zombie genre. You can't help but to love the family in this book, because you probably ARE this family to a degree. We have the strong but kind of in awe of his wife husband, the wife who browbeats to a degree but loves him, the three kids with their own unique personalities, a bulldog, the best friend and his wife, and a wonderful co-worker of one of the children who knows more than everyone else. And, like real life, there is a few dickheads and sickos thrown in the mix as well.

I would have to say that this is a mixture of The Walking Dead with a bit of blue collar humor thrown in. And if you like this genre, I really think you will enjoy this book, because it has truly laugh out loud moments in it, and who couldn't use a good laugh (even during the Zombie Apocalypse)?