christyherself

Christy Herself

...now officially on booklikes

Blindfolded Innocence

Blindfolded Innocence  - Alessandra Torre After I finished this one, I was wishing I had a real man in my life because he would have been in for the night of his life.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book, and I love the attitude behind it of exploring new sexual ideas; as one character in the story states (paraphrasing here) - why settle for the same old, dull missionary type sex? A couple has to think outside of the box to make monogamy and love work for them.

Though it is toward the end of the book before you get an idea of what the hero is looking for, the book is a good read until you get to that point. You will definitely want to move onto the next in the series.

Alessandra Torre is one of the best romance/erotica/mystery writers out there. I love her books and I have about four more on my Kindle to get to.

My only complaint is that we have a young heroine whose immaturity at times grates on my nerves. I am more of a fan of a heroine who is older that has experience that doesn't make her seem immature - someone who has knowledge of what all can be done and explored. The heroine kind of kept me from giving it 5 stars.

Warning: if you don't think highly of a "swinger" type lifestyle, then you probably won't like this book. Definitely for those who are open minded sexually.