christyherself

Christy Herself

...now officially on booklikes

The Siren

The Siren - Tiffany Reisz I waited entirely too long to finally read this book. Definitely ranks up there with the best erotica I have read.

The book was different from what I expected. I absolutely, totally love Nora. She is strong, has flaws, knows herself and who she is. You can feel the emotions she feels as she faces all the men in her life in this story: Soren, her master and essentially, the love of her life. Wesley, the younger man who makes her wonder if she can do vanilla. And Zach, her book editor, who holds secrets and guilt in to the point she wants to help him rid himself of the guilt.

You have wonderful sex scenes, but be warned - there is BDSM, girl on girl, tales of a swinger type club. You have to be open minded to read this book.

However, as much as I adore good sex scenes, this book makes you want to know more about the characters. You grow to care about them, and the situations they find themselves in. They stay with you after you finish the book.

The writing is simply superb. No other word for it.

Wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about this book, and I think maybe even male readers would enjoy it as well.